TMG was founded in 1999 as a Staffing Firm. TMG provides a unified staffing management solution seamlessly integrated into the fabrics of our client’s culture and business environment.
No two programs or assignments are exactly alike. They succeed because our staff works in close harmony/quarters with our client’s organization in order to develop the right processes and levers dedicated to our client’s unique requirements.
TMG offers several cost effective Staffing Options. They are as follows:
- Temporary Staffing – Using your specific hiring criteria, TMG provides well qualified, pre-screened candidates with entry level executive skills for short or long term assignments. The assignments can range from a day to indefinitely. The program is ideal for special projects or to cover vacations, illnesses and vacations.
- Direct Hire – The first step involves TMG recruiting, screening, interviewing and testing candidates whose abilities match our client’s Professional Standards and Corporate Culture. During the next step, our client’s will interview the top candidates & make the final decision. Once hired, the new employee goes on our client’s payroll.
- Temporary to Hire – Another form of permanent placement which includes a pre-determined period of time during which the employees our client’s select remain on TMG’s payroll as temporary workers. At the end of this period, or earlier if the client’s wish, they are transferred to our client’s payroll, becoming their permanent employees. Our temp to hire program allows both our client and their prospective employee an opportunity to evaluate each other before making a long-term commitment.
- Light Industrial – TMG’s Light Industrial division provides both unskilled and skilled labor for a variety of disciplines.
- Payrolling – TMG provides pay rolling services for our clients. Pay rolling is the perfect solution for our client’s who has candidates or candidates who they would need to utilize their skills; however, they don’t want to go through the burden of dealing with paperwork, payroll taxes, and insurance premiums.
TMG is more than a professional service company or temp agency; we are a part of your team, your partner, ready and able to provide employees for any need that you may have that may arise.
FULL SERVICE CAPABILITIES
Our Full Service Capabilities include the following:
- Information Technology
All divisions are represented by seasoned recruitment specialists that understand our client’s skill set requirements. TMG provides pre-screened & experienced candidates for all of our job billings.
EXPERIENCED DISASTER RELIEF COMPANY
TMG gained valuable experience as a Disaster Relief contractor immediately following Hurricane Katrina. We were on the ground days after Hurricane Katrina made landfall providing personnel to monitor the New Orleans Water Pump Stations throughout the New Orleans Metro area. We also provided personnel for cleanup/debris removal for banks & surrounding parishes.
TMG was a Prime Contractor for one Federal Emergency Management Agency‘s Group Site Maintenance Trailer contracts. TMG manages over 500 Federal Emergency Management Agency’s (FEMA) Trailers. Our tasks include providing ground maintenance /grass-cutting services, janitorial, On-Call Plumbing & Electrical Services, Paving & Maintaining Roadways to & from trailer, Herbicides & Pest Control Services.
TMG also have experience doing home renovations for the New Orleans Region; which included roof repairs/replacements; drywall repair, electrical, plumbing & flooring.
We also provided Debris Hauling Services in Houston Texas immediately following Hurricane Harvey.
TMG is a veteran as it relates to providing relief to areas hard hit by Hurricane and/or natural disasters.